Thursday, December 11, 2008

BYU-Hawaii


I've been done with school for just about 3 years now, and I have been trying for the last year to get back in. (still no word on that yet but I'm working on it). I was talking with my friend Jason from BYUH yesterday and he sent me over this picture. 100% real, non scripted just chris. Its funny because I slept through class in highschool, I slept through a car crash (probably saved my life), I slept through class in Hawaii, on my mission I would sleep during discussions and at church (funny story - my very first area is the ward that Jinhee's family attends now, when we visit I know most of the member, there are still members that know me as the missionary that would sleep through anything... and because its Korea they bring it up everytime... you know like "Hey, brother Colton. Remember when you were a missionary here and slept through church, discussions, member visits? Do you remember that... hahaha such good times..") Now at work I sleep at my desk and during meetings. Wow, sounds like need to see a doctor ~~;; Just thought I'd share the fun with everyone. I've got some pictures of Hanee I need to post but maybe do that next week. Our family will be in Washington for the holidays the 13th to the 27th. If you are there give us a call we'd love to see friends. If we missed you its okay "Have a merry Christmas" ^^

3 comments:

Megs said...

Narcolepsy. I thought that car crash was CAUSED by you sleeping... I remember talking to you on the phone once, and you had no memory of it later. What does it say about you when I couldn't tell that you were asleep during a conversation?

Tina said...

I don't remember you sleeping that much, but than I wasn't in church or classes with you. How did you pass?

Anonymous said...

So...I'm in Seattle right now. WE SHOULD HANG OUT! I need to meet your adorable family!