Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Back to school! Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool! I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight!


Just thougth I'd do a quick update. As many of you know (okay, okay I know there aren't that many people that read my blog) Chris has been trying to go to graduate school (MBA) since last year. At the begining of this week Chris interviewed with BYU again. I felt like the interview went 'okay' but could have gone better. I was a little worried that I'd get placed on hold again, and have to retake the GMAT. So this morning I got up to check my email before I shower, and found a nice letter from the admissions committe saying I'd be able to attend school starting in Fall '09. So here we are. Chris is very very excited and happy to go back to school. Jinhee is happy Chris is happy, but will miss living in Korea (we are starting our 4th year) and Hanee... well she will be happy with what ever we do. I'm sure she will have fun with all the other kids in America. I guess now comes the hard part... getting ready for school, filling out paper work to get Jinhee a new visa... applying for student loans.
(extra points to anyone that knows where the title is from)

3 comments:

Megan and Keli'i said...

"Billy Madison!" Yes, I love it! Congrats on getting into school, Chris! That's fabulous! So fun to move back to the States! Congrats again!

Tina said...

Wow! Congratulations! Good luck on getting all your ducks in a row!

Megs said...

Awesome job! Good luck with everything.