Monday, June 23, 2008

The office ^^


This is where I work. I've always wanted to get a good picture of it, but for some reason the camera on my cell phone never comes out that good. So while I was at the park with my family I turned around and took this. (Thanks Dad for getting me a nicer camera). This is the LG twin towers... maybe its "these" are the twin towers... hmmm Chris has never been too good at that grammar. They represent the two founders of LG. I work in the right side about 4 floors from the top. I really wish my office was more like the TV show the office. But for some reason that’s just not how it works in Korea (oh we spend lots of time doing worthless stuff, but it just doesn't seem as funny ^^). The other day I was at work on Saturday morning, (I know, who goes to work on Saturday) and I was the only one in the office. Two older guys that looked like construction workers came by and asked me if they could look out the window. I told them 'sure' and showed them our windows. They said fine and went on their way. I didn't think much about it until about half and hour later I hear a bunch of noise outside the window. Now you know thats no big deal but when your on the 32nd floor you kinda have to wonder what’s going on so high up. Ends of the two gentlemen from before used a ladder to come down to our floor and spent the next 30 minutes putting new covers on the drain out side. I'm slightly scared of heights so it would take a medium sized pile of cash to get me out on the small ledge. Anyhow the two where out on the 32nd floor, ledge no safety harness, nothing, doing some minor construction work. Crazy. Kinda funny, but still crazy.

1 comment:

Subman said...

Dor. You need to allow anonymous comments so I can make fun of you anonymously