Thursday, June 05, 2008

Time for a good reboot -

Initially I made this blog so I could post pictures for my mom to see back home. For the most part thats all that it really ever was, but then http://www.facebook.com/ came along and now most the photo sharing happens there. So what do I do with the blog now? I know that I like to read blogs... I think most people like to read blogs, but I have never been a big fan of writing. In fact I'm pretty sure I don't like writing. I think I don't like writing because i've never felt like I was any good at it. (Still don't think i'm very good at it). "Whats the point?" you ask, good question I was just about to get to that. So instead of worrying about my poor writing skillz, I figure I'll just write like I talk (or used to talk... you know when I spoke English... well, I guess i could write in Korean... who knows maybe I will.) and that should be good enough for me.

As for the direction to take the blog, its still up in the air. I'll just see how it goes for now.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Hey, I'm all ready to hear about life in Korea not as a missionary! By the way, I sat in a Korean temple session yesterday and I was wearing the translation head set. I turned off the English a few times and it was awesome! It's a beautiful language