Monday, June 23, 2008

Um... I ordered a pizza and a salad


I have some interesting pictures that have been hanging around on my phone for about a year now. I finally got around to moving them over to my computer. Some of them are funny, I'll try to post them over the next week or sooo.
This pic is of a pizza that looks like some one dumped a salad on top of it. I like salad, and I like pizza, just not so much like this. Because I'm American alot of people assume that I don't like Korean food, before they get to know me (ends up I really like some Korean food, and don't like some of the other stuff.) We were having a little birthday party at work for another employee, and since I had only moved groups (to accounting) not to long ago my co-workers wanted to make sure there was something for me to eat. They ordered this pizza... I'm not sure how to describe how I feel about the pizza, I'm glad they thought about me, and it is the thought that counts after all... but come on. This pizza just does not look very tasty ㅠㅠ;; and pizza is supposed to be good. Its funny because I don't really like Korean pizza in general ( alllll sorts of strange toppings like corn, potatoes, salad, any number of uncooked vegetables) on the other hand pizza hot, dominos, and papa johns are all decent although way way over priced.
I don't think I ate very much of the pizza but still kinda funny to think about it.

2 comments:

Subman said...

C'mon dork. You've gotta tell us where this is from so we can avoid it. That's a minimal amount of courtesy.

Megs said...

Funny...I went to California Pizza Kitchen for the first time a few days ago, and they had several pizzas on their menu that look like that. Very strange.