Monday, July 28, 2008

Ha-nee update


Ha-nee is six months old today. We are so happy she came to join our family. She is so special and so unique. (Well, I think she is a lot like her Mom). I'll post some more pictures later... hopefully. This one is off my phone so its not that great. You can still see her 매력 (Charming?) points. She has the best smile and big beautiful eyes. On Sunday she started to sit up alone, she practices all the time now. She loves to take baths. She loves to crawl (I'm not sure what its called in English but in Korean its called pushing on your stomach ~~ like the step before crawling) She can make it from the bedroom to the kitchen in no time at all. Jinhee called me after lunch today to say her first tooth is coming in on the bottom (guess that explains why she was so fussy yesterday). She’s amazingly smart and developing soo fast. The only thing we worry about is she is really skinny for a baby (15lbs, Mom says I was really skinny as a baby too, but we are still worried that she eats enough). The picture is from last month ~~ I'll have to take a new one on my phone, or get some from Jinhee's site.

3 comments:

Megs said...

6 months already! Mason will be 6 months on Aug. 2nd. He has 1 1/2 teeth, but he's not scooting yet. And don't worry about Ha-nee's weight... Mason's only 13 pounds. The doctor says he's too skinny, but that's what he said about Bree, and she turned out fine!

Tina said...

She's a sweetheart!

See Mack Snow said...

Ahhh, she's super cute. And I think it's called army crawling...but I don't actually have any children of my own so I'm really not the most reliable source. :)