Monday, July 28, 2008

*Snap shot*

While I was in Washington the moon was out good so I thought I would get a picture of it. My dad has taken up photography and has much better camera equipment than I do (he bought us our camera and we love it... just doesn't do the same thing his camera does ^^) So we went out and took pictures of the full moon. I took a few shots with his camera (I think this one was probably one he took but still... you know I was there and all.) I'm by no means a photographer... but if i was I think i'd take pictures like this. He as some good ones of Korea I should post later.

1 comment:

Megan and Keli'i said...

Hi Chris! So good to see your blog! How are you guys doing? Looks like you're great! Congrats on your little baby! SHe's adorable. Fun to see you in the cyberworld. Any chance you're heading out to Hawaii soon?